I’m here with another 10 minute blog. I missed a day or so but I’m gonna keep on keeping on. Word of warning; I’m writing this on my iPhone so there are bound to be typos. I guess it’s ok since I don’t think anyone reads this anymore. 🙂
I’ve noticed that I kind of stink at blogging. Not only are my posts rare, they also are usually boring breakdowns of my day to day life. I’m order to remedy that problem I have compiled a list of topics that I can choose from when I don’t know what to write. I’ll either choose what strikes me at the moment or use random.org or something. This list is pretty much just for my own personal reference.
1. Friendship -friends of convenience, fair-weather friends, best friends, what is it?, etc…
2. Vampires – why are they popular? Why are they sexy?
3. Love – what do I think love is?
4. World of Warcraft
5. Health – weight, possibility of diabetes, sleep apnea, etc…
6. Weight Loss – motivation, diet, surgery, etc…
7. Gilmore Girls – small town charm, mother relationships, entertainment,etc…
8. Money – debt, bills, pride, etc…
10. Career – what do I do?, what do I want?
11. School – why am I not there? What do I want? Business, jewelry, am I a disappointment?
12. Handily Handcrafted – profit, advertising, quality, future,’products
13. Crafting – what I want to try, techniques, ideas
14. Jewelry Making – enjoyment, profit, quality, future career?
15. Hate – what it means to me
16. Gossiping vs. Talking shit
17. Insomnia – sleeping pills, apnea?, health
18. Music – CDs, concerts, video
19. Facebook – not while I was in school, pros, cons,addiction, etc…
20. Addiction – in me, my family, my friends, etc…
21. Liars & Lying – white lies,honestly, truth, friends, family, etc…
22. Holidays – favorites, least fave, traditions, etc…
26. YouTube – who I like, what I don’t understand, etc…
27. Makeup & hair
28. Zynga Games – Farmville, Frontierville, Mafia Wars., etc…
30. Marriage – my definition, dream wedding
31. Family – current, past, future
35. Leave Out All The Rest – Linkin Park
36. Books to read before you die
37. Things to do before I die
More to come I’m sure…this was more than 10 min! WooHoo!