Day Three of the 30 Day Blog Challenge – My Idea of the Perfect Date
Wow this is a tough one. Since the ideas are popping into my head randomly, I’ll just bullet them.
- Hmm well first of all he would ask me if I was available (even if we live together) at least a day in advance. 🙂 I’m not a last minute kind of girl.
- He would drive or provide transportation and open my doors for me of course.
- He would notice how amazingly beautiful I look right away and say so.
- He would take me to some sort of event we would both enjoy, a concert, show, festival, or whatever, as long as we both like it and neither of us is bored. I don’t want to do something only I will enjoy, it has to be mutual! Even watching the stars would be fun to me.
- Doing or eating something different is always fun. I’d like to do something new and exciting so surprises are great
I don’t really think those things are too much to expect. Of course fancy dates don’t have to happen often but they are nice. I can’t really think of anything else to add!