I haven’t been focusing a lot on my list but I have accomplished a few things. Here’s an update on everything on my list.
1. Stop drinking soda completely – I haven’t had any soda since March 21st! It was difficult at first but I am so proud at myself for doing it! I chug water all day long and I really do feel better now that I’m not drinking soda.
2. Finish redoing my cookbook – Haven’t even started it…
3. Practice meditation – I need to start this, I think I’ll do that when I’m done here!
4. Create an Inspiration Board – Not started yet
5. Have a solid amount of money in savings – I’m getting there! There is money in my savings account! Woohoo!
6. Wear makeup and do my hair regularly – I don’t go anywhere lately but I should do it anyway…I haven’t been doin it much.
7. Get a promotion or better job – Well…I don’t have any job now. I am going to start going to school full time in September and I am taking a few classes over the summer. I think going to school is better than just getting a new job or promotion. Now I will have the ability to find a job that I love hopefully.
8. Cook more-and healthier! – I have been cooking more…not healthier so much. I’m working on it.
9. Make my house a peaceful, inspiring and beautiful place to live. And keep it clean! – As I said in my last post this is going extremely well! I need to organize my office a bit but my house is beautiful!
10. Blog at least twice a week – Still working on that…
11. Spend a full day using no electricity (except cooking) – Not yet.
12. Make real curtains for my bedroom – Again, not yet.
13. Read 15 new books – Hmm lets see…the books I can remember reading so far…
Hunger Games Trilogy (3 books) – Suzanne Collins
Looking for Alaska – John Green
Paper Towns – John Green
Eat Pray Love – Elizabeth Gilbert
A compilation of dystopian stories
Dead Until Dark – Charlaine Harris
Which brings us to a total of 8. I think there is more but this is all I can remember. I need to read 7 more books to meet my goal.
14. Watch the sunrise 5 times – Not yet
15. Take more pictures – Not as many as I’d like but more than I used to.
16. Keep my Etsy shop up and active no matter how discouraged I may get – Arg. It’s still up but it’s not selling much.
17. Do more new things with Bobby – We have gone to the movies more than we used to but nothing else really.
18. Visit a place I’ve never been – Not yet
19. Practice my guitar at least once a week – Nope
20. Have one screen-free night a week, no tv, no computer, just reading, board games, or connecting with friends. – Yeah right, haven’t managed this yet at all.
21. Go camping – Not warm enough but I’m planning on it!
22. Write a letter to myself to open when I am 50 – Not yet
23. Lose 75lbs – Not even close
24. Have more family and friends over for dinner. – Not yet
25. Exercise for 21 consecutive days and continue working out at least 4 times a week after if not daily. – Nope
26. Create a beautiful scrapbook – No
Okay this was more discouraging then I thought. I need to get on this stuff!